INSTITUTE FOR DENTAL IMPLANTOLOGY, THE DENTAL SPECIALISTS .
The disadvantages of the old conventional technology gave rise to Two piece cortical or TTPHIL technique, by Dr Venkat Ratna Nag.Both the implantologist and the patient requirements are not met in conventional implants . To overcome this disadvantage of conventional implants, Dr Venkat designed the two piece cortical system or TTPHIL in which immediate implantation, immediate loading and ultimately a durable patient satisfaction is achieved.The reason why TTPHIL is successful is because the implant apex are placed in the basal cortical bone. Bone augmentation is not required. Risk groups like smokers and diabetics also can get TTPHIL done safely. There is cortical anchorage of TTPHIL implants that leads to instant stability, load bearing and osseointegration.
Advantage of screw retained TTPHIL is that the implant is placed like a conventional imlpant, but it transmits loads to the cortical bone load bearing area leading to no crestal bone loss
- Infections are not possible in TTPHIL, as the implants are placed in highly infection resistant basal bone. Conventional implants attract infection because of poor quality in alveolar bone. TTPHIL IMPLANTS are placed deep subcrestal way below the crestal cortical bone which is more prone to infections and bone loss.
- Peri implantitis and bone loss are not seen in TTPHIL, whereas they are very common in conventional implants because of deep subcrestal placements and platform switch Microgrooved one time abutment placements leading to muco integration and locking mechanism.
Bone augmentation is technique sensitive, less predictable, questionable prognosis procedure. This can be avoided completely in TTPHIL. In conventional implants bone augmentation is very commonly done. Risks, Rejections and Failures are high.
- Pre Implant Procedures like Bine grafting, Bone augmentation surgeries are not done in TTPHIL. Instead of intermediate or temporary dentures, permanent crowns can be fixed in a very short time. So patient is never without teeth.
Extractions and immediate implant placement can be done, even if the teeth are periodontally compromised.
- TTPHIL implants require minimal maintenance. Patients have a comfortable way of cleaning dentures regularly, unlike conventional implants. Infections are rare because of the smooth polished abutment surface structures of the TTPHIL Implants.
- The resorption of cortical bone is almost nil. Alveolar bone resorbs very fast. So placing TTPHIL implants in cortical bone makes them very strong. Due to the high mineralization, the cortical bone is very resistant to infections. In conventional implants bone is very susceptible to infections.
- Aesthetics are not compromised in TTPHIL. Placement of implants in areas of high mineralization and low mineralization would not greatly affect crown placement. High esthetic CAD CERAMIC / ZIRCONIA/ EMAX CROWNS are given.
- Bone healing is excellent in TTPHIL. In conventional implants bone takes a very long time to heal. Due to the morphology of the implants, healing is fast. There are both Osseofixation and osseointegration in TTPHIL, whereas conventional implants have only osseointegration.
- TTPHIL implants have gold anodized plating that fights off infections and inflammation like Peri implantitis
- 14 successful years of clinical and research experience in two piece cortical or TTPHIL implantology -having treated thousands of patients successfully, Dr Venkat Ratna Nag has published numerous articles, won many awards and accolades, conducted several conferences , and still going on, as the most advanced revolution in dental Implantology, the TTPHIL ALL TILT PROTOCOL , for FULL ARCH / FULL MOUTH REHABILITATION CASES as well as SINGLE TOOTH / MULTIPLE TEETH REPLACEMENT CASES.
Still have questions about Dental Implants? We’d love to talk with you. Don’t hesitate to request an appointment online , over the phone or our website to contact us @thedentalspecialists.in
Book an appointment WhatsApp/ SMS/ Call: +91 9000021174/ 9959448800/ +91 9177671117