Removable Partial Dentures
Contact us with your specific questions.
A Removable partial denture is one that replaces one or more missing teeth. In this situation the patient has a set of remaining natural teeth and also a set of artificial teeth.
Removable partial denture can also be known as removable dental bridge.
Parts of a Denture
- Denture framework- This is the bulk of the denture which supports the artificial teeth
- Artificial Teeth
- In some cases for added retention a metal clasp can be placed.
Advantages of Removable Denture
- Easy to use
- Less Expensive
Disadvantages of Removable Denture
- Less stable than fixed denture
- Aesthetics is not as good as compared to fixed partial denture.
Procedure for Getting Denture
- Impression of the missing teeth as well as the jaw taken
- A wax try in is done after placing teeth.
- Final Denture is delivered
Had approached Dr.Venkat almost 5 years back and had undergone flap surgery and implants. The Doctor is very cheerful, so the entire procedure was not painful at all. I have been continuing my long
I came to this clinic referred by my company .I liked the way they guided me with many options and The implantation , surprisingly was the most painless I have had. I would like
Kolapati Sateesh Kumar
I am Moe Sattar, from San Jose, California. I talk to Dr. Venkat and he explained to me about the permanent tooth replacement and he did a very good job.The whole procedure was done
San Jose , CA
I had very bad tooth ache and was suffering with the pain from past 2weeks.I visited many other clinics but it was of no use.Finally I have approached Dr.Venkat. The way Dr.Venkat treated me
Dr. Venkat Nag
MDS Prosthodontist (Implantologist)
Dr. Sarika P
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
Dr. Ruthika Patil
Maxillofacial Prosthetics, Implantology