Complete Dentures are often required for the elderly and when does in consultation with the right dentists can significantly enhance appearance as well as chewing ability for the patient. Contact us with your specific questions.
Complete denture is a removable prosthesis that replaces all natural teeth. Complete denture is very common for geriatric patients.
Completed Dentures Lead to
- Replacement of teeth. This leads to improving esthetics.
- Improves chewing ability.
- Aids in speech and pronunciation especially of the letters- s,l,u,v,t and p.
- Prevents sagging of the cheek and lips which tend to make patient look old.
- All this leads to improving self esteem and confidence.
Procedure for Making Complete Denture
- Primary impression is taken on the first day
- A functional impression is taken on the second appointment which records the border areas as well as the tissues in a functional relation.
- Bite is taken which establishes the relation between the jaws.
- Teeth are arranged and the bite is tried in the patient first before acrylizing the denture.
- Final denture is given.
The success of the complete denture depends on the level of support acquired from bone as well as from the supporting tissue.
Had approached Dr.Venkat almost 5 years back and had undergone flap surgery and implants. The Doctor is very cheerful, so the entire procedure was not painful at all. I have been continuing my long
I came to this clinic referred by my company .I liked the way they guided me with many options and The implantation , surprisingly was the most painless I have had. I would like
I am Moe Sattar, from San Jose, California. I talk to Dr. Venkat and he explained to me about the permanent tooth replacement and he did a very good job.The whole procedure was done
I had very bad tooth ache and was suffering with the pain from past 2weeks.I visited many other clinics but it was of no use.Finally I have approached Dr.Venkat. The way Dr.Venkat treated me