At The Dental Specialists we not only have world class facilities for oral surgeries but we have some of the most experienced oral surgeons in Hyderabad. While we have provided a lot of information about oral surgery in this page, feel free to contact us with your specific questions. Contact us with your specific questions.
The branch of dentistry that deals with the surgical management of infections, injuries and deformities of the mouth, jaw bones and associated structures. One of the major responsibilities of maxillofacial surgeons is to correct dento-facial deformities by performing cosmetic surgery.
At The Dental Specialists, apart from doing normal extraction and impactions, we performs all the advanced treatments like orthognathic surgeries, TMJ Surgeries, open reduction of fractured jaw bones with titanium plates, cleft Lip and palate surgeries, jaw recontouring and so on.
When do you need oral surgery
- Grossly decayed/ severely fractured teeth
- Very mobile teeth
- For orthodontic purposes
- Impacted teeth
- Dento facial skeletal deformities such as protruded lower jaw, retracted upper jaw, cleft lip and palate etc.
Treatments Under Oral Surgery
- Simple Extractions – Most common surgical procedure. Teeth that cannot be saved have to be removed.
- Impactions – Removal of impacted third molars is very common. Third molar impaction cause a lot of pain and has to be removed. Canine and Pre Molar impactions are other less common impacted teeth.
- Cleft Lip and Palate Correction – Cleft lip and palate correction involves surgical rejoining of the palatal bone and lip.
- Tempro -Mandibular Joint Surgery – Disc displacement, disc reduction, Treatment of ankylosed TMJ etc.
- Orthognathic Surgery – Corrective jaw, or orthognathic, surgery is performed by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon (OMS) to correct a wide range of minor and major skeletal and dental irregularities, including the misalignment of jaws and teeth. Surgery can improve chewing, speaking and breathing. While the patient’s appearance may be dramatically enhanced as a result of their surgery, orthognathic surgery is performed to correct functional problems.
- Ankyloglossia/ Tongue tie treatment: For tongue ties, overgrown gums, or “frenum” attachments that cause teeth not to properly together, our lasers can comfortably handle the problem.DIODE LASER soft tissue surgery; using a precise light beam to correct “Tongue tie” or “Lip tie”. These procedures can assist in improving infant nursing, proper speech, eating and swallowing issues and other concerns.
Oral Surgery Facilities
This department is supported by 100 bedded in patient wards at Challa hospital (Private, semi-private and General) with full fledged Intensive Care Unit with all the Emergency medicines, Oxygen facility and other required facilities. A major and minor operation theatre which makes The Dental Specialists, one of its kind in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Operation theatre table
- Boyle’s anaesthesia machine
- Shadowless O.T. Light with 7-lamps with built in CC Camera.
- Pulsoxymeter with ECG. Monitor attached.
- Defibrillator with ECG, Monitor attached
Had approached Dr.Venkat almost 5 years back and had undergone flap surgery and implants. The Doctor is very cheerful, so the entire procedure was not painful at all. I have been continuing my long
I came to this clinic referred by my company .I liked the way they guided me with many options and The implantation , surprisingly was the most painless I have had. I would like
I am Moe Sattar, from San Jose, California. I talk to Dr. Venkat and he explained to me about the permanent tooth replacement and he did a very good job.The whole procedure was done
I had very bad tooth ache and was suffering with the pain from past 2weeks.I visited many other clinics but it was of no use.Finally I have approached Dr.Venkat. The way Dr.Venkat treated me
Cost of Dental Implants in India
The cost of dental implants in Hyderabad varies from one dental hospital to the other and also based on the compexity of the case. However, it is important that as a patient you have complete understanding on what goes in to calculating the cost of dental implants and as a leader in dental implant treatment we feel it is necessary that our patients have a clear understanding of the cost factors. Read More about the cost of dental implant in Hyderabad.