DO CLEAR ALIGNERS REALLY WORK?
- WHAT ARE CLEAR ALIGNERS?
- Clear aligners are specially designed for the people who are pretty conscious about aesthetic appearance along with hassle-free experience in the teeth whitening process.
- It allows Adults to align teeth in a smoother way compared to the conventional Braces without the use if, clamps, screws and brackets.
- Instead of Metal elements patient will be using the biocompatible resin splint, almost unnoticeable by the surrounding people.
- Splint can be taken out at anytime and cleaned and place it back again.
One will achieve a great smile with very little Interferences in our Daily Life.
The best part about invisible aligners is some people around you won’t even realize that you’re in the process on straightening your teeth.
ØHere are some before and after results of the patients who underwent the invisible aligners.
ØAs you can see they are quite effective.
ØIt doesn’t require extensive care like the use of orthodontic brushes and more focus on cleaning the teeth after meals.
- During the treatment, the splint will be exchanged a several times, guaranteeing that each splint will be adjusted to your individual treatment process and that your teeth are corrected smoothly step by step.
- Clear aligners (also known as Clear Braces, Invisible braces and Invisible Aligners) have become increasingly popular in recent years.
- They’re Aesthetically pleasing and are Invisible, very thin and don’t impede the Speech.
- Since clear aligners are removable, its easier to Brush and Floss after Meals.
- Ideal for the patients who are reluctant to have a lengthy orthodontic treatment wearing metal brackets and bulky removable appliances.
ØAn excellent tool for final correction after orthodontic treatment or INMAN Aligner.
ØCan re-align teeth after relapse post-orthodontic treatment.
ØBest for mild crowding or spaces in between the anterior teeth.
ØMost effective in labial, lingual and rotational movement with some limited intrusion and extrusion.
ØA single posterior tooth can be moved buccally or lingually.
Ø Simple cases can be finished by using only two or three aligners.
ØSlurred speech issues in the beginning.
ØPain from tooth movement during aligner changes.
ØErrors with impressions resulting in delayed treatments or mid-course corrections.
ØLosing the aligners during treatment.
ØResults may relapse if instructions given by the Dentist are not followed properly.
ØSores or irritability of soft tissue in mouth due to aligners.
ØCosts higher than the conventional Braces.
ØMild to Moderate crowding (1mm-6mm).
ØMild to moderate spacing.
How does it work?
ØYou and your doctor will evaluate the teeth and talk about any problems or goals if you have for your smile.
ØOnce you and your doctor establish that Clear Aligners is the right treatment option for you, your doctor will then take Impressions, photos and X-rays of your teeth.
ØThereafter the Lab manufacturing of the custom aligners takes place.
Your Custom Treatment Plan:
ØYour doctor sends your records i.e. Photos, x-rays and Impressions to the lab with your prescription for the manufacture of the Custom Aligners.
ØLab then proceeds with the usage of your provided records to create the exact 3D models of your teeth.
ØLab then maps out the complete treatment plan of gradual adjustment that takes their teeth from where they are currently to where you and your doctor needs them to End up.
ØOnce completed, you and you doctor will be able to preview the projected results of your treatment in your “Treatment Set-up” which is a computer presentation of the “before” and “after” Treatment.
Your Aligners are Computer crafted:
ØWhen you and your doctor is satisfied with the projected results shown in your “Treatment Set-up”, the manufacturing begins.
ØUsing the latest Digital Mapping and Molding technology, lab creates your Custom Aligners with precision.
ØLab then sends the manufactured Aligners to your doctor just so that it can be delivered to the patient.
Progress wearing your Aligners:
ØYou are advised to wear your Aligners all the time except while Eating, Drinking or while your Oral care Routine such as Brushing and Flossing.
ØWhen using Aligners, a series of slightly different trays are made in order to fit over your teeth.
ØOne must wear each one for a period of 20 hours a day for 2 weeks before switching another Set in Line.
ØYour Clear Aligners are so clear that its almost unnoticeable and will NOT have any impact on your daily routine.
ØAligner by Aligner you’ll see the difference as your teeth slowly starts to adjust and Align to your Target Smile.
ØYou’ll visit your doctor periodically for check-ups to make sure how you’re progressing until you have the Great smile you always wanted.
BOTH OF THEM ARE STRAIGHTENING THEIR TEETH WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT?
To know what are the factors that lead to crooked teeth check this blog on malalignment https://www.thedentalspecialists.in/teeth-misalignment-treatment-in-hyderabad/
ØStill have questions about Invisalign or teeth straightening? We’d love to talk with you. Don’t hesitate to request an appointment online , over the phone or our website to contact us @thedentalspecialists.in
ØBook an appointment WhatsApp/ SMS/ Call: +91 9000021174/ 9959448800/ +91 9177671117
or WhatsApp: https://wa.me/919000021174
ØFor any further queries visit our website: www.thedentalspecialists.in